If Clauses Type 3 Third Type Definition and Example Sentences PDF Worksheet For Students
For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; If Clauses Type 3 Third Type Definition and Example Sentences PDF Worksheet For Students
In If Clauses Type 3, it is used to reverse the events that occurred in the past, to put forward a condition and to express the result of that condition. It is usually used for sentences that express complaints.
- If I had studied hard enough, I would have passed the math exam.
- If the student had listened to the teacher carefully, he would have answered the questions easily. ( but he didn’t )
- If my daugter had seen this toys, she probably would have wanted me to buy them. ( but she didn’t see them)
- If I had guessed the future, I would have taken some precautions againist what would happen. ( but I didn’t guess)
- If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party. ( but she didn’t find it)