Phrasal Verbs with CLEAR Definition and Example Sentences PDF Worksheet For Kids
For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; Phrasal Verbs with CLEAR Definition and Example Sentences PDF Worksheet For Kids
o take away sth to clear a place
- You should clear away all your toys before bedtime.
Clear out (of)
to leave a place
- She’ll clear out of the house in two weeks.
Clear sb off
to make sb go away from a place
- The police’ll use dogs to clear the protesters off the road.
to solve or explain
- I think the trouble will clear up in a couple of days.
- Did you clear up your room before you went out?
to go away
- The mist will clear off very soon.