Collective Noun For Grass, Definition and Examples PDF Worksheet For Students
For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; Collective Noun For Grass, Definition and Examples PDF Worksheet For Students
Community name means a collection of those considered as a whole. It is used very often in everyday conversation. For example, that can be represented by a team name, such as a team. For example, a soccer team is a collection of players, and players are known as a census. However, “grass” is an uncountable noun. Along with all these, a meaning of grass is known as grass species.
Collective noun for grass are generally as follows;
- A handful of herbs (When pulled out)
- A pinch of grass. (When held and held by hand)
- Grass wheat, rice and barley are grass bunches
- When grown in a garden, lawns grow immediately.
- Meadow lawns in the large areas of the rain-fed plains smell good.
- Grass grows in dry forests.
- A piece of grass where you can rest and sit is right here.
- We can play football on this lawn every day.
- He lay down on the grass to cool off.