Personal Pronouns Exercises with Answers, Pronouns Worksheet with Pictures For Kids
Pronouns are noun words that can be used in place of the names of entities in a sentence and can fulfill all the functions that nouns do. Object pronouns are pronouns that replace the object noun in a sentence.
The pronouns mentioned are “I, me” for the first person singular, “you” for the second person singular, and “he, she, it, him, her” for the third person singular. “we” and “us” are used for the first person plural, “you” is used again for the second person plural, and “they” and “them” are used for the third person plural. If we need to show them through a table, we can use a table like the one below.
For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; Personal Pronouns Exercises with Answers, Pronouns Worksheet with Pictures For Kids
1. This is Alex. He is swimming.
2. This is Jessica. She is reading a book.
3. This Pupia. It is barking.
4. This is George and Mary. They are going to school.
5. This is my mother. She is watering the flowers.
6. This is Frank. He is eating.
7. This is Sherry. She is doing her homework.
8. This is Tina. She has a new car.