How much or How many Exercises and Answers with Pictures Examples PDF Worksheet For Students
For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; How much or How many Exercises and Answers with Pictures Examples PDF Worksheet For Students
What Is How Much and How Many?
How much and How many are common question patterns in English. To understand the difference between these question patterns, it is necessary to learn countable and uncountable nouns first. Now let’s get into that subject.
Nouns in English are divided into countable and uncountable nouns. Countable nouns are objects that we can count with numbers. They appear in singular and plural forms.
We can use “a/an” and “some” in affirmative sentences of countable nouns.
While “a/an” is used in negative sentences of countable nouns, “some” is used as “any”.
We ask the question “How many” to the objects we want to know the amount of. We use “any” in interrogative sentences to indicate a quantity, just as in negatives.
Example Sentences of Using How Many;
- How many cats are there in the garden?
- How many books are there?
- How many people are living in your city?
- How many languages did you learn in the Turkey?
- How many backpacks have you got?
- How many candles are there in the your room?
- How many sisters do you have?
- There are many fun things to do at the amusement park.
- My husband has many shoes.
- There are many animals at the zoo.
- Why are there so many people at the mall?
- How many days are there in March?