For Download PDF Worksheet, Click Here; Examples of Gerund Sentences and Expressions in English PDF Worksheet For Students
The gerund is a verb that acts like a noun in a sentence. The subject in which the names are used in the sentence is used in the case of the object. The gerund is obtained by adding the -ing tag to a verb root.
- Swimming is my favourite sport.
- Having to get up early won’t bother me at all.
- Getting up early is a good habit.
- Being married will not make me happy.
- Looking after many children keeps Susan busy.
- I can’t stand Tom’s speaking German.
- After taking a bath, I felt fine.